• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Captivate vs Galaxy SIII. Reception/Call quality?

I'm looking forward to comparing the Motorola Razr HD when it is released in next month or so to the Sam S3. The most important requirements for me are the voice quality and reception as I live in a marginal and mountainous area served by both Verizon and ATT. I have Verizon and am pretty happy with service but my phone is a first gen HTC Incredible.

I have read that the Sam 3 is one of the phones with earSmart technology improving the voice quality Audience - Americas
Motorola usually is known for voice and reception quality but according to the earSmart site Motorola Razr does not have it. I am not sure if anyone has had a chance to actually compare the voice/reception on the HD as it has not been released yet. I am wondering if anyone here has an opinion on these two qualities for these phones?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones