CAPTURE SCREEN do any download ?Support

Last Updated:

1. ilovesunflower

ilovesunflower Active Member This Topic's Starter

I want want want where is download capture screen on ANDROID MARKET is not here grrr. i can't find here unavaiable sad.

Advertisement
  2. ilovesunflower

I did paid $2.99 download from Android Market but not work. sad how tell me. i did try buttom nothing, i notice they said message error, i paid it suck $2.99

3. masbirdies

masbirdies Well-Known Member

I've used it a bunch.

4. ilovesunflower

Hi Masbirdies, what kind of your phone? how tell me you has screen capture build-in. you can tell me step by step? i check my samsung moment doesnt have capture sad.

5. KeithKris

KeithKris Well-Known Member

I'm not totally sure I understand everything from the original question, but the $2.99 screenshot app that I think you refer to clearly states that you need root to make it work.

That said, this app was designed for the G1. Screenshots are tricky in Android because some manufacturers don't have the display going through a framebuffer. Screen updates are faster that way, but it's tricky to grab what's on screen.

6. ilovesunflower

i want capture screen on my samsung moment, pls help me image trick or download ?

7. Edaze55

Edaze55 Well-Known Member

There are a few different ways you can screen cap. One requires a very in depth means, requiring you to download ADK and something from Java. After doing that, you would then need to plug your phone into your PC to take screen shots.

Screenshots can also be taken if you have Open Home installed on your android. There is a setting that will allow you to screen cap there as well.

8. ilovesunflower

Yes i did tried tried tried open SDK - tools - ddms won't open after i did finish download/installed for SDK and Java. my samsung connect usb to my computer. SDK won't open sad........ I wish if app or udpate include free capture screen than plug phone to computer.

9. Edaze55

Then you did something wrong. Perhaps you forgot to check the USB Debugging?

10. ilovesunflower

HI Edaze55, I did check my samsung - checked on USB Debugging. buttttttttttt ddms won't open howwwwwwwwwwww i still emotion sad.

11. Edaze55

Did you install the Java file you downloaded? You need to install that in order to get ddms working. Im assuming you extracted the ADK into a folder somewhere?

If your problem is you arent seeing anything after double clicking ddms, you may want to look at downloading the Java file again. Is it possible you got the wrong one?

12. ilovesunflower

Hi Edaza55, u can give me download Java is again, pls thank you, i did download/installed android_sdk_windows - tools - ddms, i click won't open after download/installed java.

13. Edaze55

14. sherri

sherri Well-Known Member

I think the OP wants to take screen shots of their screen "directly" on the screen! (Sort of like Iliumsoft Sceen Capture for WM Phones...)

That's what I used on my Moto Q. It saved the shot, and I could e-mail it from there if needed...

15. Edaze55

And Ive already told him how to do that as well.

16. ilovesunflower

Hi Edaza55, i did step by step but not work with open ddms also usb won't add hardware. i have other Macbook PRO 10.60 check Java for mac but i dont know. you can help me where java for mac on download. i did my samsung connect usb to macbook pro won't show up usb. i still emotion sad.

17. badjuju

badjuju Member