Car Charger?Accessories

Last Updated:

1. icrazy2u

icrazy2u Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I have looked on eBay for car chargers and was just wondering will they work. I remeber reading a post about how some chargers will light up but its not enough to charge the phone so the battery goes down anyways. So where can I find the cheapest car charger, or will the ones on eBay work? Cause I do like the combos they have on there. Like screen protector, case, car charger, etc.

Advertisement
  2. GideonX

GideonX Guest

You'll want one that can output 1A. Ask the ebay seller to verify.

3. literacolax

literacolax Well-Known Member

just make it easy on yourself and by a simple car usb plug. that way you can charge your phone with your stock charging cord, as well as anything else that you have that can be powered by usb.... also, use amazon. youre never guaranteed to get what you ordered with ebay

4. icrazy2u

I guess i'll do that. Thanks.

5. necosino

necosino Well-Known Member

You can also just get one off monoprice.com where they have already been confirmed to be 1A chargers and they're only like $3 shipped. :)

6. icrazy2u

Thanks, but I already ordered a usb charger so I could charger my zune too.

7. ORRY?

ORRY? Well-Known Member

8. SDotNY

SDotNY Well-Known Member

Monoprice is dirt cheap but I bought 3 car chargers from there and none of them work properly. They seem to charge for about a second, then off a second, then back on.. Supposedly they are 1A but it does the same with my phone, a friends aria, and my girls blackberry. A little disappointing but atleast I got a functional USB cable out of the deal.

9. kyler13

kyler13 Well-Known Member

That's odd. My two car chargers work perfectly fine, just as good as the HTC wall charger, though I bought them in the winter to use with my previous phone. Maybe they changed something in the build at some point? I know the 1000mA USB wall charger I got from monoprice is troublesome with charging.