Car Charger

Last Updated:

1. DellyBelly

DellyBelly Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Can anyone recommend a car charger for the Nexus One? Ive seen a lot of people just using standard micro-usb chargers but didn't know if anyone recommend a specific one or company.

Advertisement
  2. smitty24

smitty24 Well-Known Member

iGo.

If you switch phones a lot or have a few different ones, the only thing you need is a different charger tip. A ton more convenient than having a charger for each.

3. DellyBelly

DellyBelly Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Looks like their site is down :) I looked at them before but i think the turn off was that you had to buy each "tip" seperately. Ill read up though and see if it's worth it; thanks for the link.

4. smitty24

smitty24 Well-Known Member

yea, i guess their site is down...thats the kind i have and use. tips are way cheaper on ebay and amazon rather than direct (like most consumer products) but i recommend them

5. nyfinest32

nyfinest32 Well-Known Member

6. hotleadsingerguy

hotleadsingerguy Member

I bought a RocketFish microUSB car adapter ($19.99 at bestbuy). It says it's made for "Blackberry/LG/Nokia/Motorola" but it's a microUSB plug and works great. Also works perfectly for my MiFi (verizon's 3G router/modem).

7. James Bell

James Bell Well-Known Member

I second the Moto P513. It charges at the "fast" (~900 ma?) rate instead of the slow USB rate (~450 ma?). I seem to get about 1% per minute of charging with it. The blue glow is obnoxious but I hid it under my steering wheel column. Pretty cheap at Amazon.