• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories Car Holder for HTC Desire HD

I use a Clingo Handsfree which is great and i find it very secure. Rotates easily between landscape and portrait and can be window or dash mounted (I use window).

Car Mounts - car mounts for cell phones, wireless devices, Universal for Window Vent and Dash

NB (1 May 2011): Just discovered a major fault with the Clingo... in the recent hot weather (19 C which in Ireland is a bit of a heatwave!) the Clingo has gotten too sticky and is leaving a residue all over the back of my phone. Not good.

Upvote 0
I've given this a go
CAR CHARGER WINDSCREEN MOUNT HOLDER FOR HTC DESIRE HD | eBay UK

It's only

Upvote 0
Ordered one of these from eBay. Fits snug round your DHD it won't support any casing so it's a bit of a downer.

Another negative was for me personally, the thing would not attach to my vents.

I emailed asking for a refund or exchange for anything different and they asked me to give it away as a gift.

They said if I wanted to return it would have to go to Hong Kong and I'd have to foot the cost of shipping.

Cheeky sods.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones