Car Home Mode

Last Updated:

1. saheemg

saheemg Member This Topic's Starter

I think there could be some improvement done here. (If some of this can be achieved via settings updates, please advise. Or if there is way to suggest features to Verizon/motorola, please let me know where to so.)

When I am docked/car home mode and answer a call, shouldn't the call automatically use speaker phone (unless bluetooth connected)? Also, in car home, why not be able to answer a call with a button press instead of a slide? Finally, why isn't the phone screen rotated?

It seems to me, if I am car docked and I need to swipe and switch on speaker phone, the purpose of having a car home is defeated.

Advertisement
  2. Silverexpress

Silverexpress Well-Known Member

Great idea! One program comes to mind - Power Manager. At this time it does not have the feature to select between speaker or earphone, but you can sure let the author know.

3. vincentp

vincentp Well-Known Member

I was really hoping (assuming, actually) that it would default to speakerphone while in car mode. Why it doesn't is slightly confusing to me. I guess it's for people with BT headsets, which I don't use, so I would really like to have calls default to speaker while in the car.

4. saheemg

saheemg Member This Topic's Starter

5. vincentp

vincentp Well-Known Member

6. GorillaTheHutt

GorillaTheHutt Well-Known Member

this is the same complaint i had earlier. i starred and commented on your request.

MAKE SURE TO STAR THE BUG if this is important to you, i think Google uses star count as a way of gauging interest.