• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

car locator? anyone know dev

bigslimfl

Lurker
Aug 31, 2010
Ok my problem is i bought this app months ago, now all of a sudden i update it go to use it and its asking for a key. How can google market let things like this happen, i also had problem with imusic tao doing same thing after i purchased it once they updated to a different name same app but you had to buy all over again. Car locator is awsome app but ive sent three emails to dev, tried to call, and to no response. Anyone else having trouble with this? Or if any devs know this guy maybe direct him here or something. Thanks for any help in advance.

Nevermind the dev responded with the key code, it was the app with the little green radar for the widget. I sent another email address with the name from the credit card i used and got a fast response. But if you run into same problem i guess sending a email with the card purchase name instead of gmail name works.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones