Car mount/dock?Tips

Last Updated: 2013-07-27 17:02:57
  1. Evil.Bonsai

Evil.Bonsai Well-Known Member

Have you found one or use one with your new Galaxy S4 Active? Previous phone was a Note, and I have been using a great, and cheap, vent mount. Works very well. Sadly, there isn't one for the Active.

I think this time I will have to buy a universal mount. The ibolt looks interesting, if pricey. At least it will be future proof.

Advertisement
  2. 1080p

1080p Well-Known Member

I use the EXOGEAR exomount 2. Works fantastic with most devices... even the beefy Note 2.

[​IMG]

And a video unboxing by yours truly:
    EXOGEAR exomount 2 Unboxing - YouTube

Only $20 on Amazon right now:
    Black Version - Amazon.com: Exogear ExoMount 2 Car Dashboard Mount Holder Cradle Dock for iPhone 5/5S/4S, Samsung Galaxy S4/S3, HTC One X and Droid LG GPS (Black): Car Electronics
    White Version - Amazon.com: Exogear ExoMount 2 Car Dashboard Mount Holder Cradle Dock for iPhone 5/5S/4S, Samsung Galaxy S4/S3, HTC One X and Droid LG GPS (White): Car Electronics
  3. Evil.Bonsai

Evil.Bonsai Well-Known Member

That does look nice. Thanks. I'm a bit sad that there is only the white with Prime shipping, so I could have it in a couple days. The black is cheaper but won't ship in at least 2 days, with who knows how long 'til it arrives.

Decisions, decisions....

Went with the white. It's hideous but so what, it'll hold the phone, which is what I want. Been driving around with it propped between gear shift and center front console.
  4. I use the as seen on tv grip and go from Walmart and it works fine. Hell you could even put a tablet on it. And for $10 the price is right.