• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories Car Mount for Seidio Innocase II?

mb236

May 8, 2010
Hey guys,

Since I've pretty much given up on seeing the innotraveler from seidio any time soon, I figured it was time that I went and purchased a different car mount for my phone so that I could take advantage of the navigation/music capabilities of my phone without having to worry about looking down at the phone.

I'm looking for recommendations for a car mount that will work with Seidio's innocase II, and still allow me to charge the phone with my car charger. That way my battery won't be dead after using my navigation to get to where I'm going. I've been looking at the Arkon universal ones, but there are so many different types, I wanted to get some honest feedback from people who have used some.

Please hit me with your suggestions, I'm all ears.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones