• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
This is what I use. It holds it well and gives easy access to the charger port. Also, it can be adapted to shift the arms so that it will not cover the speaker on the back of the phone. Plus, you can remove that extra piece at the top... it's not at all necessary.

Car Mount Windshield Holder

That thing looks huge!

Upvote 0
kiddk and IDOG, your links were dead by the time I clicked them. Critic, yours looks pretty sweet. Do you use the windshield mount or the little mount base?
Click on Kidd's link, and in the address bar you will see "Item=#######"
Copy and paste that item # into the ebay search to find the item. Honestly, KiddK1's looks like it is manufactured by the same people that made mine, but it's grips are on the sides of the phone, not the top/bottom. I wonder if that obstructs access to plugging in a charger, or hitting other side buttons?

I use the windshield mount for mine. Though I have it set so low on the windshield that it rests on the dash. Doing it that way makes it easier to trigger the release button on the bottom when removing the phone.

@Soulterror
Honestly, it is. Good observation.
It is the MFing beast of all windshield mounts that I have seen when not in use. Though when the Moment is loaded into it, the grips and a little bit of the mount are all that you see (aside from the phone). However, like I said above, I set it so low on my windshield that it rests on the dash. The top of it sits just below the windshield wipers in my line of sight. So despite its size, my view is not obstructed at all by it.:)

Upvote 0
Hi All, Is anyone else having issue of the battery running out overly fast? Same day? I'm using 2.1, and I have it on the charger every night. I use Advanced Task Killer to keep the background clear.....suggestions?

My wife and I both have to charge ours every night. That's just a given with smart phones that are used I would think though.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones