1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

Car MountTips

1. Droid Ninja

Droid Ninja Well-Known Member

Are there any car mounts for the Nexus 7 that anyone wants to recommend? I am in the market to purchase one.

Thank you

Advertisement
    :
  2. Droid Ninja

Droid Ninja Well-Known Member

3. strollin

strollin Well-Known Member

There are links on that page that show mounts that attach to the air vents as well as mounts that attach to a flat surface.
  4. tcat007

tcat007 Well-Known Member

I have a cover that looks similar to this. I open it, slip the left cover through the top slot in my visor, and screen hangs down in a good position, out of the sunlight and up close viewing without turning my head. No car mount needed.
  5. VicMatson

VicMatson Active Member

RAM x-Grip works great with my XOOM and also listed to work with 7 inch tablets.
  6. PoPo Is Legit

PoPo Is Legit Member

Amazon has a Akron mount Im waiting for now. It mounts to windshield or flat surface.
  7. gaajiwaaih

gaajiwaaih Active Member

Just got this from Amazon and love it. Fits with larger Portenzo case too.
  8. VicMatson

VicMatson Active Member

Shame, it sucks, I bought one! It takes two hands to get in and out!
  9. gaajiwaaih

gaajiwaaih Active Member

I love it. Feels very sturdy, haven't noticed a whole lot of swaying back and forth.
  10. jmiked

jmiked Active Member

I got one of those a month or so ago... It works just fine, and I have two adapters for it: one fits my Nexus 7, the other fits my HTC phone.

[​IMG]
  11. iresq

iresq Active Member

I use the same one ^^^. Instead of mounting it to floor, I turned the bottom part around and screwed it into the side of the center console. I just used 2 screws and it holds it just fine.
  12. Hoosiermama

Hoosiermama Well-Known Member