Car Mounting Kit

Last Updated:

1. wej1976

wej1976 Active Member This Topic's Starter

Hello,

I'm looking for a decent car mounting kit. I thought I saw one on mobile fun .co.uk but I'll be damned if I can see the original one I saw when I first got my desire. Does anyone have any experience of what to get / not get?

Cheers

Will

Advertisement
  2. jay_kay

jay_kay Well-Known Member

Brodit make great ones that are specific for the Desire. they come in versions with and without charge and are very very well made. Not the cheapest out there but last a very long time and look great.

3. nacatomi

nacatomi Well-Known Member

Thats what I'll be going for

4. Evil Genius

Evil Genius Well-Known Member

HTC Desire Car Pack

that's the one i got and it's OK. adhesion is good, it's well built and feels robust to use.

my only criticism is that the joints which control the 360 degree rotation are limited by steps (i.e. it does not allow you to set the position in all 360 degrees but in "steps" of around 20 degrees)

5. SurfXombie

SurfXombie Well-Known Member

Brodit, rock solid

I just had to get the new adaptor for the desire when i changed phones.

6. samdale36

samdale36 Well-Known Member

That's the one I got too. I think its great. Although Evil Genius is correct about the limitation of "steps", i dont find it a problem; I've set mine to between steps before and it doesnt move about (unless u keep touching the phone).

I got mine on amazon, through the marketplace for about

7. beardyweirdy

beardyweirdy Active Member

Another vote for Brodit from me. Have used them for my past three phones and it was the first accessory I bought for my Desire. They seem expensive for a small lump of plastic, but I think that the design and build quality justifies the price (and I'm normally a tight-fisted git who'll go for the cheapest option).