• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

car racing game for a 6 YO to teach eye-hand co-ordination

deltaforce

Android Enthusiast
Apr 17, 2012
Hello folks,

I noticed that my 6 year old son's eye hand co ordination is not the best. I am trying to teach him using Car racing games, because he loves those kind of games. But I can not find any game that is made for little younger folks. The kind of language used in these games is not fit for a 6 YO (IMO).

Does anyone know of game that is free and I can use it to teach such thing for my son?

Thanks in advance.

P.S. - If you have another suggestion of game to teach the same thing, I will appreciate that too.

Actually deltaforce, I should mention Ski Hard - it is not about racing cars but I wanted to mention it because it's something I created that my own 5-year-old (as well as myself) would enjoy playing:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.boxjar.skihard

You have to time your turns so it's quite good for hand-eye coordination. Sorry about the shameless self-promotion. :eek:

Upvote 0
Hello folks,

I noticed that my 6 year old son's eye hand co ordination is not the best. I am trying to teach him using Car racing games, because he loves those kind of games. But I can not find any game that is made for little younger folks. The kind of language used in these games is not fit for a 6 YO (IMO).

Does anyone know of game that is free and I can use it to teach such thing for my son?

Thanks in advance.

P.S. - If you have another suggestion of game to teach the same thing, I will appreciate that too.

I recommend Creative Mobile's Drag Racing will be nice. You need just click a button when there is green indicator. Nice soundeffects and pretty cars. :burnout:

Upvote 0
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones