cardock.apk or com.android.cardock

Last Updated:

1. kramerica

kramerica Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I have this application (com.android.cardock) showing in manage application at 0.00MB, but it does not show in the application dock.

Does someone have this application and/or know a way to reinstall it? Can it be downloaded? File emailed? Etc.?

I'm not sure what the application name is, but it is the car dock application to manually start the car dock. I have a car mount that I use because I have a case on my Droid and it obviously doesn't fit the stock car mount unless I take off the case.

Your help would be and is greatly appreciated.

Advertisement
  2. alostpacket

alostpacket Over Macho Grande? VIP Member

System apps often show as 0, that's perfectly normal. Under your app tray it should be listed as "Car Home"

3. kramerica

It's weird, but it's not in there. I tried to create a shortcut as well to see if I could find it that way, but nada.

4. kramerica

I found the missing cardock.apk courtesy of rj7855 in the Motorola Support Forum. Did an install and it's back. For what it's worth, I did have to remove the com.android.cardock from the application even though there was no application in the app tray and reinstall.

http://www.gemro.info/CarDock.apk

5. m4f1050

m4f1050 Member

That's version 2.0... Does anybody have version 2.2?

Thanks!