• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

carphone warehose

Do you mean by unlocked as in unbranded so it can take any mobile carrier ? mine was a un branded phone so will take any sim card you put in it, had nothing put on it from T-Mobile its the phone as it would be direct from Motorola.

Buymobilephones.net just replied to my email: they specifically said that Iif I get a Milestone on a Tmobile contract it will be locked to Tmobile.

I guess you either got lucky (they meant to send you a locked phone but sent you an unlocked one instead) or the rep who emailed me back didn't know what he was talking about. I must say, though, that I had never heard of unlocked phones coming with a contract...

Upvote 0
Buymobilephones.net just replied to my email: they specifically said that Iif I get a Milestone on a Tmobile contract it will be locked to Tmobile.

I guess you either got lucky (they meant to send you a locked phone but sent you an unlocked one instead) or the rep who emailed me back didn't know what he was talking about. I must say, though, that I had never heard of unlocked phones coming with a contract...

My last 2 phones were both unlocked i got one from Phones 4 U that was a Viewty Smart on O2 unlocked to any network my HTC Hero( i am trying to sell) is the same takes any sim which i had from mobiles.co.uk, and now this they were all contract phone also.

I know its ok i put my O2 sim in and it worked fine my phone came in a standard Motorola Milestone box.

Upvote 0

All phone sold by CW are unlocked wether on contract or not

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones