Carrying Case for the Hero?

1. Hulkamaniac418

Hulkamaniac418 New Member

Hey all. Just picked up the Hero. Love it!

Any partiicular protective carrying cases you recommend?

Advertisement
  2. chinkster

chinkster Well-Known Member

3. nboley2

nboley2 Member

I would go with one of the OtterBox cases. Both of them are excellent cases. I have the Impact case right now but am highly considering upgrading the the Commuter for more protection.
  4. tazcollins

tazcollins Well-Known Member

I have the Sprint silicone 2 pack, the Body Glove, and the Otterbox Commuter. No Seidio.I just can't find anything to make me happier than a naked Hero. I also have several leather belt cases by Case Logic. One is vertical and fits the Hero with a case on it. The other is horizontal and fits it naked. At work in dress clothes it's naked and in the horizontal case. Screen protectors are usless too. Been there done that too. The phone is so sleek and sexy naked. But each to their own. TC
  5. Kelmar

Kelmar Done by choice VIP Member

My wife has an otterbox for her iphone and it fits her needs well as she drops her phone a TON.

I have seidio for my hero and am VERY pleased with it!
  6. jus1moriswear

jus1moriswear Active Member

otterbox commuter hands down..takes a beating on the job site and no complaints
    I set up 5 of my guys with heros and put the otterbox case on them and so far it does the job

newegg has for $21.00
  7. 330D

330D From My Cold Dead Hands VIP Member

^This. Otterbox>all other cases
  8. Rube8514

Rube8514 Well-Known Member

Otterbox.....enough said.
  9. Hulkamaniac418

Hulkamaniac418 New Member

So I went with what most of you suggested. Got the Otterbox for like $10 w/ shipping. Thank you all! :D
  10. Kataclysmic

Kataclysmic Well-Known Member

Where did you get it for $10?? My husband wants one but he thinks it's a little costly. I'm sure if he knew he could buy one for $10 he would be all over it.
  11. Cuso

Cuso Well-Known Member

12. Kataclysmic

Kataclysmic Well-Known Member

Ahh, ok. That's the silicone Impact case. I was thinking you were talking about the Commuter case.
  13. glen4cindy

glen4cindy Well-Known Member

That stinks!

I just paid $24 at Amazon.com for mine!!!!

Wish I had seen this post first!!!!