Case! Case!! Case!!!Accessories

Last Updated:

1. lily0830

lily0830 Member This Topic's Starter

I have had my phone for just about 3 month, but there are already scratches around the corners. So sad

Advertisement
  2. Durtydawg

Durtydawg Member

I bought 3 different ones from Amazon most expensive was $3.00. The one I use the most is a rubber feeling 2 piece plastic that covers a bit more of the edge of the glass then the other's which are the basic slip on rubber single piece type.

I also have the one ATT sell's for an outrageous $25.00 which again is a single piece rubber like material. I like the fact it covers the buttons as well but barely covers the edge of the glass.

3. lily0830

lily0830 Member This Topic's Starter

Thanks for sharing your experiences with us here. However, I don't think that silicone case could provide enough protection to my device since I am a careless person :p

4. Paintballer

Paintballer New Member

5. Durtydawg

Durtydawg Member

yep thats the one I have and use cant believe how well it snaps into place. When I first looked at mine I thought this will never stay together, found out soon enough why the sent the tool with it when I went to remove my back cover.:D

6. kpdroid#1

kpdroid#1 Member

Could you not slip one of the gel cases over the aluminum case as well for the extra protection especially like some have mentioned that gel cases seem to run a little big for they don't actually snug the phone? Just curious if it is possible for one would think otterbox would have a case for this phone especially with the word out there of just how fragile it is. Oh well some thing will come about soon rather than later I am sure.

7. markj

markj Active Member

I personally just went ahead and bought the AT&T HTC Aria case. It fits very well and I have no problem using the power or volume buttons, which are both covered. It's a snug fit and is made of TPU so it won't cling to clothing or pockets and such like rubber cases tend to, and it doesn't attract dust - just fingerprints, but it cleans off easily. It cost me about $25.00.

I also bought the AT&T screen protectors for the Aria, which come in a pack of three at $9.99. I have one on right now and it feels great. In my opinion, it makes it easier to text and use the screen in general and protects well against the actual glass getting scratched.

8. sniper8752

sniper8752 Well-Known Member

wouldn't the hard clear case break if you dropped it?

9. budracin8

budracin8 New Member

10. isabelle123

isabelle123 New Member