• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories Case for Extended Battery?

Go to ebay and look up Moretalktime. I ordered his ext. batt and ext batt door. He sells a case for these and I bought one, but I didnt like how it fit. He refunded me, and said he is in the works for a proper fitting one. I'm hoping for the best, because the first case didnt cover the chrome bezel 100%, the sides were loose, and the power button, volume keys, and recharge port door were extremely hard to get to with a finger. His listing now states these issues, so if they are going to bother you like they did me, dont buy the case as he states he will no longer refund the purchase for these issues. Better contact him and have him get at you when he has the new improved cases available. As far as I know, he is the only supplier of the extended battery cases for the vibrant.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones