Case for R2D2?Accessories

Last Updated:

1. rbwrath

rbwrath New Member This Topic's Starter

Hi everyone...

So I just ordered a D2 R2D2 and should be getting it in tomorrow. And I'm now in a bit of a catch-22.

1. Must protect beautiful phone
    2. If case is not transparent, I can't show off the phone

So the question of the day: Are there any quality clear cases? I'm looking around and all I'm finding is cheap <$5 crappy cases that apparently break easily and scratch on the inside (which is ******ed btw).

Some help?

Advertisement
  2. Super_Six_Two

Super_Six_Two Well-Known Member

3. sixt3denied

sixt3denied Member

Verizon sells a clear hard plastic case on their website. Its kina like acrylic - so its totally clear. It is 2 pieces - one clips on the back of the phone, and the other is a more like a clear frame that clips on the front. Phone still slides open etc. Case is perfect for my R2D2.

4. Grind

Grind New Member

I have the clear case from VZW, but my concern is the scratches that the case will put on the phone. Every other phone I've had with a cheapo case has gotten scratches and wear marks from the inside of the case. On any other phone, I wouldn't worry about it, but I don't want to bork up my R2D2's artwork.

Would a clear acrylic case still fit over the Zagg skin?

5. Grind

Grind New Member

I'll answer my own question: Yes.

I put the Zagg Max Coverage on my R2 and the clear case still fits. It's snug, but it does indeed fit.