1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

Case for samsung Galaxy S2 + Power PackTips

1. ken481

ken481 Active Member

Hi Guys

I have bought the Samsung Galaxy S 2 Power pack.

i am trying to find a case for the 2 combo?

The dimension of the power pack as i calculated them are 135mm / 68mm / 13mm

Any ideas anyone?

Ken

Advertisement
    :
  2. rawfa

rawfa Well-Known Member

From what I've been reading the original Samsung power pack works as a protective case it self.
    BTW, where did you manage to find it? I've been looking like crazy and I've only found an ebay shop in the Whales.
  3. rawfa

rawfa Well-Known Member

All in the Uk and all say "Please note: Stock due week commencing 22 August".
  4. ken481

ken481 Active Member

Hi

I Bought it from mobilefun.co.uk

I have contacted Krusell - to develope a case for the galaxy s 2 + power pack. Their orbit flex case is great

The power pack does protect the phone yet it does not protect the screen.

Ken
  5. oakauk

oakauk New Member

I am thinking exactly the same thing. I don't mind if a case makes my phone look bulky. My main priority is to fully protect it. If you find something nice that protects the S2 with the Power Pack on please let me know.

Thanks
  6. oakauk

oakauk New Member

22nd launch date? No I have been selling these for just over a week now. Mind you I waited long enough to get my hands on them.
  7. ken481

ken481 Active Member

Hi

i have sent a request to krusell. i really like their orbit flex case for the galaxy woth the multidapt. maybe if more people ask them for a case for the phone+power pack combo they will consider doing one

ken