Case/Holster combo and screen protectorAccessories

Last Updated:

1. Beardown

Beardown Active Member This Topic's Starter

Any of you utilizing a screen protector with your case/holster?? I just got my phone 2 days ago and need to get a holster yet. Thinking about the Seidio Innocase II and wondering if I should throw a screen protector on it also. I had the cheaper holster from Verizon for my Eris and no screen protector. Any other holster combos you all would suggest?? Going to get one today. Thanks everyone

Advertisement
  2. Hartsblade

Hartsblade Active Member

I went with the shell/holster from the local Verizon store part # VZW6300hoc1. It's a 2 part deal with a separate shell for the phone and a holster belt clip that the phone, shell and all, slides into. I like it because the shell isn't as bulky as some others I looked at and I've figured out how to use the holster as a stand for the night stand when I use the desktop clock feature as well as a clip mount in my car. I went for the Verizon screen protector as well, Verizon part # VZW6300pksp, and I'm glad I did because as I type this I'm looking at a scratch on the protector that would have been on my screen.

Attached Files:

3. AdmSuvvuk

AdmSuvvuk Well-Known Member

I would look for it someplace other than VZW though. I bought one on ebay for $12 shipping included.

4. BetaMan

BetaMan Well-Known Member

I also purchased the above case from Verizon. My phone kept sliding out of the holster (as I carry it sideways). I even drove off one time and had to go back and retrieve my phone from the grass in front of a client's office! I hated the case AND holster.

I ordered the Innocase and holster from Seidio. Love it! The holster has a spring on the clip and makes it easy to grab the phone but holds the phone securely in the holster. It's FAR superior to any other holster I've seen! It's a little pricey though, but how much is your Incredible worth to you?

5. Hartsblade

Hartsblade Active Member

I agree, if you can wait, you will find it cheaper.

I bought my DInk on June 14th, it was one of the last (if not the last) pre-shortage DInk's in the state, and I'm a little rough on phones so I needed, to pick up a cover ASAP and this one had just arrived in the company store on June 15th.

6. Hartsblade

Hartsblade Active Member

I carry mine sideways too and noticed that it wanted so slide out also. I just moved the clip one "click" up so the phone was on a slight angle and haven't had a problem since...though I doubt it will stay put if I end up inverted