Case questionAccessories

Last Updated:

1. gatorbri

gatorbri Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I currently have a cheap silicone case off of ebay. It works fine, but doesn't fit all that snug.

I'm considering buying either one of the hard clip-on , two piece covers (example: Amzer

Advertisement
  2. jj3699

jj3699 Well-Known Member

I think the TPU would be able to obsorb a lot more of the impact over a hard plastic case, but that is just imho...

Also can you post a link of the case you bought so other members can avoid buying it

3. gatorbri

gatorbri Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

It was this exact one from this seller: Blue Silicone Case For Verizon HTC Droid Incredible - eBay (item 370388118952 end time Jun-27-10 09:07:32 PDT)

But, I'm not going to say there was anything wrong with it. It is what it is. It fits like it is supposed to and it was decent for the price. I'm still using it, just thinking about getting something slightly nicer. When I said it doesn't fit snug, I just meant b/c it is your base silicone case. It stretches to fit around the phone so when it is in your pocket the corners will sometimes pop loose b/c it has a lot of give to it. For some people it would be fine b/c it is cheap and does the job. Others would hate it. Personal preference I guess. Hope that helps. :)

4. jj3699

jj3699 Well-Known Member

no you are correct in saying that is not snug, I dont care what it made out of; silicone or a plastic bag, it should not come off but simply being in your pocket.

Also thank you for the link, I will make sure to not purchase that case