Case Recommendation???Accessories

Last Updated:

1. big~daddy

big~daddy New Member This Topic's Starter

Can anyone recommend a good hard case for the D2 that offers decent protection and does not crowd the top row of keys on the keyboard?

I am currently using the leather hard case with the kick stand from Verizon. It's a pretty decent case. The only complaint that I have is the thickness of the screen bezel crowds the top row of keys on the keyboard and makes it difficult to type.

Any suggestions on a good hard case that doesn't create the same sort of issue?

Thanks.

Advertisement
  2. infil

infil Well-Known Member

the shell holster combo is what i used on my eris and use on my d2, good protection as the screen is in, no obstructions to the physical keyboard and a nice feel to it with the rubberized coating.

3. nottom

nottom New Member

I went with the kickstand case as well and have noticed the same problem with the bezel getting in the way while typing. Of course I don't really use the keyboard all that much, so it hasn't been a dealbreaker for me.

My biggest complaint is that the kick stand is extremely hard to open (I need to use a coin/key/bottle opener to get it open) and the kickstand itself is designed to open the wrong way. By this I mean that when the kickstand is open, the microUSB port is on the bottom of the phone so you can't charge the phone while using the kickstand.