Case & Screen Protector RecommendationsGeneral

Last Updated:

1. zetroc

zetroc Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

For those of you who have had your Inc for a few days now. Any recommendations on cases or screen protectors?

I don't think I particularly care for a case, but I'm looking into them. I wish I could get a case similar to the one that comes with the N1... sigh lol. Also, as for screen protectors, I really like the screen, but hate the fact that it holds onto finger prints and smudges like crazy! But I don't want a screen protector if it's going to decrease the responsiveness of the screen. I love that I barely touch it when I type and I can just zoom through my texts.

Thanks!

Advertisement
  2. FierceDeityLink1

FierceDeityLink1 Well-Known Member

HTC Droid Incredible Skin $7.99 (full body, not in-stock)

Phantom Skinz - Clear and Matte-Finish Protection Film for HTC Droid Incredible $9.95 / $24.95

[​IMG]ZAGG | invisibleSHIELD | HTC Droid Incredible Cases, Screen Protectors, Covers, Shields, Skins, Invisible Shield $14.99 / $24.99

HTC Incredible Ghost Armor - HTC - HTC Incredible - Ghost Armor | cases, screen-protectors, shields, skins, covers, armor $14.99 (full body)

BodyGuardz for HTC Droid Incredible - BodyGuardz | Skins, Screen Protectors, Covers, Shields, Cases, Clear, Film $14.95 / $24.95 (comes with 2)

These are all of the 3M Scotchgard variety. Zagg and Best Skins Ever are about the same (some orange-peel effect). The rest are slightly better, but cost more. Also factor in shipping.

3. Mike_B

Mike_B Well-Known Member

I'm using the VZW protector and silicone case until the Steinheil protector and the Seidio Innocase come out.

4. dogshmog

dogshmog Member

I haven't noticed ANY slow down through Zagg Invisible shield's on Iphones, or any slow down through my Verizon branded screen protector on my incredible. I think the sensors are good enough to work through that thin layer of plastic. And when I say I didn't notice any slow down or decrease in responsiveness, I mean NONE.

And BTW, I bought the Black/Red gradient case from VZW store and this thing is awesome! I am incredibly anal about things usually and for the most part hate VZW accesories, but the gradient case fits perfectly, looks cool, and is actually very nice. I plan on hanging onto it for quite a while. Check out another user's post with pictures. Or go to the VZW store and check it out.

5. Tony Touch

Tony Touch Well-Known Member

i'm waiting for these 2 items as well. Both have excellent reviews.

6. Saltedpeanut

Saltedpeanut Active Member

7. FierceDeityLink1

FierceDeityLink1 Well-Known Member

On BoxWave, I had an anti-glare on my N800 and it was very foggy. The writing texture was nice, though (for a stylus).

8. .seVen.

.seVen. Active Member

New here...hi guys and gals!!

This is my first android phone, and I love it...though I'm a tad overhealmed.

Anyways, I orders 2 cases online. Both are by Amzer. One is a silcone case and one is the jelly silicone. Both $9.99 frm fommy.com.

Anybody have these?

9. phorts

phorts Well-Known Member

Currently using the Verizon Silicone High Gloss black case with Invisible Shield Screen protector. Full coverage and no issues. I dont see myself changing anytime soon unless this won't work with the Dock that comes out or the 2150mAh battery if i need it.

10. dkaile

dkaile Member

11. NYC Coyote

NYC Coyote Well-Known Member