case + sleeve?Accessories

Last Updated:

1. johnrawlston

johnrawlston New Member This Topic's Starter

This is going to sound a little goofy, maybe, but does anyone use both a case and a sleeve for extra protection? Or is that going rather far overboard? One reason I ask is that despite my best efforts, my Steinheil screen protector has gotten a few small nicks in it over the last week from just being in my pocket (without keys!). I've been thinking about carrying it around in a sleeve when I have it in my pocket, but I don't want to get rid of my case, which I like very much.

With the Seidio Innocase on, does anybody know if the phone would still fit into a sleeve like the neoprene one for the Nexus One? (or some other sleeve?)

Advertisement
  2. Steven58

Steven58 Reformed PH VIP Member

I know this doesn't answer your question, but I'll give you my experience. I use the Steinheil Anti fingerprint together with the gradient plastic cover. I do put it in my pocket and have no scratches. The reason is that I don't put keys or change the same pocket as the phone. Perhaps this might help you?

Steven

3. DC2_408

DC2_408 Active Member

Doesn't sound goofy at all, as for myself (still waiting for the phone) i bought the red snap on hard cover from verizon..and I plan on using a screen protector and using a belt leather holster :D

4. cb85215

cb85215 Active Member

I use the Verizon silicone case and I found a perfect holster that accespts the phone with the case on. I'm short on time at the moment so I can't find it, but search for my post on "perfect holster" or something like that. :D

DC2_408 likes this.
  5. y2kirk1028

y2kirk1028 Active Member

I have a silicone sleeve on and carry the phone with a leather case.
    The case I got is a tight fit for it with the sleeve on. And the rubber feel of the sleeve doesn't help either, is hard to slide the phone in and out. so I'm going to return the silicone sleeve and maybe get the Seido Innocase.