• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories Case the fits Extended Battery

Status
Not open for further replies.

chrisjm00

Feb 9, 2010
Baltimore, MD
Sorry if this has been answered before, but I couldn't find a real definitive answer. I have a Droid X, and the extended battery. Before I got the battery, I had the body glove case, and I like it. However, now with the battery, the case won't fit. If I take the battery cover off, the case will fit, however, it still puts pressure on the phone and causes a bubble effect on the screen when pressed. I've been looking for a case that will fit the phone with the extended battery, and preferably the door. Does anyone have a case that fit the battery and door without having to force it on there, and that won't stress the phone? I hate touching the screen and seeing that ripple/bubble/discoloration on the screen. If anyone knows of one, that would be great. Again, sorry if this has been answered before, but I searched the forum and alot of the threads/replies that I found were more along the lines of people taking guesses into whether or not they thought it would fit. I am kind of looking for personal experiences from people that have and are using said case. Thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones