CaseTips

Last Updated: 2012-04-28 17:09:40
  1. Sprawlsy

Sprawlsy Active Member

My new One S arrives tomorrow so I was wondering if anyone has bought a case the theirs yet? I have the HTC leather pouch for my Desire and I'm looking for similar for the One S.

Cheers

Advertisement
  2. Soupdragon

Soupdragon Well-Known Member

3. afonja

afonja Well-Known Member

I had the original HTC Desire leather pouch for my Desire as well(just been to the post to send it to a new lucky owner), and my HTC One S should arrive this week(Tesco still didn't get any stock :-\).

I was looking at this pouch (goo.gl/KORCy) for my new HTC One S, but it's not released yet(24th of April).
  4. chicgeek

chicgeek Active Member

Just made the connection today that since the HOS isn't available yet where I am (Canada), I'd have to get a case by other means. Grrr.

Anyhoo, I had the casemate barely there case for my Desire and it was brilliant. I've blindly asked my boyfriend to pick one up for me in the UK.

5. lexluthor

lexluthor Well-Known Member

That barely there case does look nice. Not currently in stock though.

Is the international version identical to the T-Mobile version? Can I use a case made for the international version and not have it block any ports, buttons, speaker, etc.?
  6. chicgeek

chicgeek Active Member

Yes, there are no physical differences. It's in-stock at some websites, just might require some rummaging around.
  7. Sprawlsy

Sprawlsy Active Member

I ended up getting this to protect the casing:

HTC One S TPU Gel Skin Case / Cover - Solid Black PART: Amazon.co.uk: Electronics

And this for when I need to protect the screen (it is wide enough to keep the above cover on too):

HTC One S Neoprene Pouch / Case / Cover: Amazon.co.uk: Electronics

Happy with both of them.