• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
Upvote 0
I had the original HTC Desire leather pouch for my Desire as well(just been to the post to send it to a new lucky owner), and my HTC One S should arrive this week(Tesco still didn't get any stock :-\).

I was looking at this pouch (goo.gl/KORCy) for my new HTC One S, but it's not released yet(24th of April).

Upvote 0
That barely there case does look nice. Not currently in stock though.

Is the international version identical to the T-Mobile version? Can I use a case made for the international version and not have it block any ports, buttons, speaker, etc.?

Yes, there are no physical differences. It's in-stock at some websites, just might require some rummaging around.

Upvote 0
My new One S arrives tomorrow so I was wondering if anyone has bought a case the theirs yet? I have the HTC leather pouch for my Desire and I'm looking for similar for the One S.

Cheers

I ended up getting this to protect the casing:

HTC One S TPU Gel Skin Case / Cover - Solid Black PART: Amazon.co.uk: Electronics

And this for when I need to protect the screen (it is wide enough to keep the above cover on too):

HTC One S Neoprene Pouch / Case / Cover: Amazon.co.uk: Electronics

Happy with both of them.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones