• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

jreink01

Android Expert
Jul 28, 2011
Saginaw, MI
Based on on a review from people in these forums, I purchased the Qcell Sprint HTC Evo 3D 3850mAh Extended battery. Even though I have only had this for a few days. It appears to carry much more charge and last alot longer. With this extended battery and the back case, I can no longer use the stock case now. Since there is no front case that came with the extended battery and back case, does anyone know of a full (front and back) case that will work with this battery and/or case. The reason I am asking is because without the front case, the screen protector is starting to peel on one of the sides, must be getting snagged somehow. Thanks for any and all feedback.

Based on on a review from people in these forums, I purchased the Qcell Sprint HTC Evo 3D 3850mAh Extended battery. Even though I have only had this for a few days. It appears to carry much more charge and last alot longer. With this extended battery and the back case, I can no longer use the stock case now. Since there is no front case that came with the extended battery and back case, does anyone know of a full (front and back) case that will work with this battery and/or case. The reason I am asking is because without the front case, the screen protector is starting to peel on one of the sides, must be getting snagged somehow. Thanks for any and all feedback.

Can anyone offer any feedback. Thanks

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones