caseology nexus 5 cases amazon deal right now!Tips

1. mundane24

mundane24 Well-Known Member

edit: cancelled! perhaps avoid amazon seller: MODN Mall.

Advertisement
    :
    Hook and alfick3 like this.
  2. alfick3

alfick3 Well-Known Member

3. mundane24

yeah decided to get the burgundy instead of the brown turd color! lolz!

edit: btw these caseology cases are just for backups/vanity. this spigen ultra hybrid will be my main case ...til something better comes along.

[​IMG]
    ljbad4life and jairusz like this.
  4. ktriebol

ktriebol Well-Known Member

I received the white leather Caseology case two days ago. It looks like a great case and am looking forward to fitting the N5 in it. One thing to note is that the case I received looks like the lower pictures on the Amazon page. It has the large black-trimmed cutouts for buttons, and is unlike the pictures you have shown. It is strange that they would show two different styles of case, but I would have been happy with either one. My case doesn't have any of the dark color mixed in (as shown in your photo) that would make it look more like real leather. It does have the leather grain, but the grain is not easily visible.
  5. Orion

Orion Well-Known Member

Nice looking case.
  6. Hook

Hook Ever since DU... ;-) VIP Member

Just grabbed the burgundy one for $2.99 shipped. Great deal. :)

I actually don't use cases much, but usually have one on stand-by. To get such a nice one for so little is really great.
  7. andrews317

andrews317 Well-Known Member

My money is for this one, gray version.
  8. csiemers

csiemers Well-Known Member

I bought this one and it looks pretty good. I figured I could put my own pictures in the back to make it unique for me. Hopefully I'll have the phone by next Tuesday or Wednesday.
    mrsmumbles likes this.
  9. chriseckman

chriseckman Member

smillerlsu and mrsmumbles like this.
  10. Schex13

Schex13 Well-Known Member

I was about to pick up that Speigen, but then saw that the case goes over the buttons and there are no cutouts, which I prefer. I took the Caseology black one for 2.99. On to find some good dry application screen protectors...
  11. lennydude

lennydude Well-Known Member

Exactly the one I chose to try :)
    I was on Ebay looking at them and one sold at auction for $18.51 !
    I looked at buy it now and the same case from the same sight sold for $8.97 shipped free....lol
    needless to say, I went that route. Have received shipping info already :)
  12. huntnyc

huntnyc New Member

Chose the same one.
  13. tchen811

tchen811 Well-Known Member

Did anyone get a cancellation email from them? It said something about people abusing the code... I thought the codes were published on Amazon?
  14. Hook

Yup, got the same thing. Extremely rude email that essentially blames customers for a mistake they and/or Amazon made and requires you to place a new order at full price with shipping and then contact them to get one of the discounts applied after the fact.

While their mistake may have been hurtful to their business and the product isn't that expensive to begin with, the attitude that comes across doesn't leave me inclined to keep working with them.
  15. tchen811

tchen811 Well-Known Member

Agreed. That's why I decided to buy one from Spigen. I am contemplating giving a negative review on Amazon.
  16. Schex13

I got the cancellation too, yet mine is expected to arrive on Friday according to the tracking info. Anyone else actually have it apparently ship? Maybe it's coming to me after all... though I got a refund... Either that or I'm getting an empty box. We'll see...
  17. Hook

I did get a shipping notice, but I don't know if it is really coming. Pretty strange if it does. Was supposed to get here today, so we'll see.

Emailed their CS and politely informed them that I didn't think accusing people of misusing codes that were offered on the product page was a great public relations move. They came back saying many people had made multiple orders under different names to the same shipping address. I wrote back that if they knew that, they knew which orders to cancel. They have stopped answering me. :rolleyes: ;)
  18. Schex13

Sooo.... I bought it for 2.99 from Amazon... got the notice, got my 2.99 refunded and got my case in the mail today. I hope those that got in early on the deal have similar luck.
  19. mundane24

they cancelled my consequent orders without any explanations. so i told them to just cancel ALL my orders (even the 'legit' ones). i didn't explain myself either ...but im sure they got the gist! lolz