General Cases For The Newly-Released Alcatel One Touch 983 (OT-983)?

1. loulou

loulou Well-Known Member

This is the only Alcatel thread I can find. Over in the UK we have the Alcatel OT-983, which appears to only be with O2, for

Advertisement
  2. olbriar

olbriar Moderator Moderator

Hi loulou. The device specific sub forums are put online when there is enough demand to warrant. I hope you understand. To aid you in your quest for a case for your new phone (congrats by the way) you might ask for input in our general phone area as well. I hope you find the case of your desire. Here is a link to the general phone discussion area: Other Phones (Android & Non-Android) - Android Forums
    loulou likes this.
  3. taffy222

taffy222 Member

Hi Loulou. Have you had any luck finding a gel case for the Alcatel 983yet. I have bought the phone for my husband (the kids are quite impressed with it!) but have had no luck finding a gel case.
  4. taffy222

taffy222 Member

loulou and olbriar like this.
  5. loulou

loulou Well-Known Member

Sorry taffy222, I come and go on this forum and didn't see your reply until now.

Didn't find anything that fitted, but it was bought for my sister's boyfriend at Xmas. I cut up Samsung S3 screen protectors and that's all I put on his phone. I'll investigate the later link with protectors/cases on ebay Spain, though :)
  6. loulou

loulou Well-Known Member