1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

Cases For The Newly-Released Alcatel One Touch 983 (OT-983)?General

1. loulou

loulou Well-Known Member

This is the only Alcatel thread I can find. Over in the UK we have the Alcatel OT-983, which appears to only be with O2, for

Advertisement
    :
  2. olbriar

olbriar Moderator Moderator

Hi loulou. The device specific sub forums are put online when there is enough demand to warrant. I hope you understand. To aid you in your quest for a case for your new phone (congrats by the way) you might ask for input in our general phone area as well. I hope you find the case of your desire. Here is a link to the general phone discussion area: Other Phones (Android & Non-Android) - Android Forums
    loulou likes this.
  3. taffy222

taffy222 Member

Hi Loulou. Have you had any luck finding a gel case for the Alcatel 983yet. I have bought the phone for my husband (the kids are quite impressed with it!) but have had no luck finding a gel case.
  4. taffy222

taffy222 Member

loulou and olbriar like this.
  5. loulou

loulou Well-Known Member

Sorry taffy222, I come and go on this forum and didn't see your reply until now.

Didn't find anything that fitted, but it was bought for my sister's boyfriend at Xmas. I cut up Samsung S3 screen protectors and that's all I put on his phone. I'll investigate the later link with protectors/cases on ebay Spain, though :)
  6. loulou

loulou Well-Known Member