Cases for the RAZR MAXXTips

1. MotoDriod

MotoDriod Well-Known Member

I bought the purple high gloss silicone case from Verizon as well, until I can find something better and mean appealing that I like.
  2. cboss

cboss Well-Known Member

I know this is a cases thread, but could someone answer the above question.
    I installed the Otterbox screen saver, but i'm sure there are better ones out there.
    I want the best for my Maxx....LOL:)
  3. raw157

raw157 Member

Anyone found anything good? I had an otter box on my X, but they don't make that version for the maxx yet. I don't want to add too much thickness to it. But I don't like how I feel like I'm going to drop it every time the bus turns.
  4. MaXGTS

MaXGTS Member

If you want a very good screen protector that doesn't peel or bubble, try the Boxwave ClearTouch Crystal. 100% transparent and feels exactly like naked glass under your finger.

@cboss: Where did you order your Otterbox Commuter for the Maxx ?
  5. Darbley77

Darbley77 Well-Known Member

I have always used an Incipio but I bought a Commuter for my Maxx. I like it. Different than what Im use too but not bad.
    Mikerosoftpro likes this.
  6. cbreze

cbreze Well-Known Member

I picked up the black, glossy silicon case off Verizon's site and while it is a good fit and I like it I'd still prefer a matte black one. If anyone knows where to find one I'd appreciate a link. I tried a razr matte black and the fit was a tad small. A soft matte black that fits like this one would suit me very well. TIA :)
  7. MotoDriod

MotoDriod Well-Known Member

Oops. The box mine came in says it's PINK. But i looks picture to me...hmm.
  8. fliptwister

fliptwister Well-Known Member

9. lewie194

lewie194 Member

If that's the High Gloss Silicone Cover that's basically a bumper shell, I picked one up in a very nice Smokey Black today at Verizon. I had gotten the holster/shell combo with the phone but, a lot of the time I still prefer the Duracell case that I mentioned previously. I had left the shell on to protect the phone and while it did fit in the Duracell, there was some drag because of the textured surface. The silicone cover fits the Maxx perfectly, adds almost no additonal weight and, with it's glossy, surface, it slips in and out of the case perfectly. I also really like the look of the phone with the cover on it.
  10. taxiron1

taxiron1 Well-Known Member

Going to hold out for the otter for maxx
  11. cbreze

cbreze Well-Known Member

Funny, I got it and it was the opposite. To small around the sides, causing it to have a buckled look. I've since ordered an otterbox commuter. I saw one on an iphone and liked the look. In any case 3rd times a charm, I hope.:rolleyes:
  12. Glad to hear that. I have one on the way. With my fat fingers the maxx always feels like it's going to fall out of them. So I'm hoping for a bit more grip.
  13. cboss

cboss Well-Known Member

Direct from Otterbox: DROID RAZR MAXX Cases // OtterBox.com

Sorry for the late response.....busy weekend.
  14. soba1

soba1 Well-Known Member

This time I got the high gloss silicone case as well.
    Not too bulky; in the past I have gone with the thick
    flat finished black rubbery ones. Didnt want to go that route this time
    wanted to keep the phone as sleek as possible.
    Nice to know these work....
  15. scupking

scupking Well-Known Member

Any one use the Otterbox Defender Series?
  16. ncwildcat

ncwildcat Well-Known Member

What about just a holster? I like the naked phone, but need a holster.
  17. 4rnr

4rnr New Member

x2
  18. JermDawg2010

JermDawg2010 Member

19. Kilo7

Kilo7 Well-Known Member

I usually order cases from eBay or amazon, this time i just went with Verizon silicon case and it works well with my cardock , also from Verizon.
  20. soba1

soba1 Well-Known Member

21. mad4sax

mad4sax Member

Mine won't work in the car dock with the case on. It keeps just popping out. Is there a trick to this I am missing???

Case states it is compatible with the car dock.
  22. ffemtopy

ffemtopy Member

Zagg
  23. ffemtopy

ffemtopy Member

I had the otter box defender on my phone for 10 min then rma'd it. I have large hands and it made me feel like I should be using two hands on the phone. Its stupid huge
  24. soxfanben

soxfanben Active Member

I really like my case - not sure the brand but I got it at the Verizon store and it has a kick-stand. I don't think any of the cases for the RAZR would fit the MAXX. Different shape.