Cases for the RAZR MAXXTips

Last Updated:

1. sberger

sberger Member

Otterbox Defender for Maxx now available at Amazon at a discount.

Advertisement
  2. socarwolverine

socarwolverine Well-Known Member

Those with the otterbox defender, how's the case in your pocket. I'm trying to decide between the defender and commuter.
  3. scupking

scupking Well-Known Member

I also would like to know how this case is.
  4. cbreze

cbreze Well-Known Member

My otterbox commuter came this morning. I really like it. Looks great. Feels great, the fit is outstanding and it makes it so much easier to hold. I thought the naked Maxx was a bit slippery for me. Very glad I got it.
  5. hoppyjr

hoppyjr Active Member

Defender makes the Maxx too thick for me. I stuck with the Commuter for two reasons; less bulk and because the hard plastic is on the outside, so it slides into pockets easier (the Defender has a plastic inner shell with rubber exterior, which isn't as pocket friendly IMO)
  6. Sharondippity

Sharondippity Dismember VIP Member

7. hoppyjr

hoppyjr Active Member

Well, Sharon.....it appears to be "sparkly" but its sure not a dude-friendly case ;)
  8. Sharondippity

Precisely. I gotta represent. Not enough estrogen in these forums :)
    JacaRoe and jkmasi like this.
  9. hoppyjr

hoppyjr Active Member

Very true, it's mostly us guys around here. I suppose the photo could be titled "does this case make my butt look big?" :D
  10. JermDawg2010

JermDawg2010 Member

11. JermDawg2010

JermDawg2010 Member

12. hoppyjr

hoppyjr Active Member

OK, the Defender offers great protection bit it definitely makes Maxx's butt look too big ;)

The Commuter is a nice compromise between protection and bulk, IMO.
  13. fliptwister

fliptwister Well-Known Member

14. fliptwister

fliptwister Well-Known Member

I'm also interested in the Barely There case by Case-Mate. I inquired about when Maxx one would be available and this is there response:
    "At this time, we do not have any specific information on when, or if, the item you are requesting might become available."

Bummer! Get with it Case-Mate!
  15. fascinated

fascinated Well-Known Member

And Seidio needs to get with it. The phone is out and they are missing the boat.
  16. jkmasi

jkmasi Well-Known Member

I was just going to ask how you got purple. All I see on VZW is Blue, black and pink.
  17. Sharondippity

18. You can find the Otterbox Defender and Commuter here. Both are on sale for decent prices.

Otterbox is always a good choice with any phone, quality products.

http://amzn.to/xt7YkA :D
  19. ellocovg

ellocovg Member

I got a Defender series in the mail today from Amazon and I love it. I probably wont use the belt clip but I love the way it has a built in screen protector. This is my 5th otterbox case perfect size for me.
  20. naygoo

naygoo New Member

I'm interested in whether any of the cases tried also allow the phone to be used in a windshield mount (from Verizon store) without taking the case off. I'm going to purchase a leather case for carrying on my belt, already have the car mount, but a wondering if I can have a case in addition.
  21. RadYOacTiVe

RadYOacTiVe Well-Known Member

That is a canned reply, I've received it several times asking for similar requests.
    This should be an easy revision to the RAZR mold, they should already have this out like otterbox.
  22. rexboe

rexboe Well-Known Member

I got this case and like it becuase it will work with my HD dock and also fits in my pouch I clip on to my belt.
  23. asterix007

asterix007 Active Member

Can someone post a link to the Verizon case (silicon with the kickstand) which most people of this thread seem to like.

I did not find any case compatible to Maxx when I search the VZ site. Is this case available in VZ stores only??
  24. hoppyjr

hoppyjr Active Member

Its not silicone. It is called the shell/holster combo. Hard, rubberized plastic.
  25. WV_ANDROID

WV_ANDROID Well-Known Member

Getting a Razr Maxx tomorrow whats the best slim case out so far?