Cases Popping Up for ADR6410 Droid Incredible 4GTips

Last Updated:

1. bbeelzebub

bbeelzebub Well-Known Member

2. blackepoxy

blackepoxy Well-Known Member

Good call. Looks like you & I are on the same track. I was checking Ebay see cases show up before the phone. Looks like you beat me to it!:D I still can't understand the 4 key ICS sense 4.0 thing...:confused:
  3. TheAtheistReverend

TheAtheistReverend Anybody want a peanut? VIP Member

I like how the photos have an older HTC phone in the case running older versions of sense.
  4. blackepoxy

5. AlbaChev

AlbaChev Member

blackepoxy likes this.
  6. dcorn

dcorn Well-Known Member

7. TheAtheistReverend

I just threw up a little in my mouth...

Sorry, no offense intended :D

That's because it isn't for the DInc4G.
  8. blackepoxy

Yeah, that's an alltel cdma hTC wildfire.

What do you think about that black one I posted, TAR?
    That's clean, huh? :D
  9. today

today Well-Known Member

Ordered mine last night, blackepoxy. I guess I'm committed now. Or should be.
    blackepoxy likes this.
  10. TheAtheistReverend

It looks sick! Though it is the only one out there right now I would consider besides the smoke TPU
    I'm not usually a fan of the Gel cases. I can pretty much guarantee I would go for a cheap TPU until Seidio comes out with their surface case for it. I'm addicted to those.

Did you see this one?

Found here
    blackepoxy, AlbaChev and today like this.
  11. Dmark44

Dmark44 Well-Known Member

I like the red and black one!
    blackepoxy likes this.
  12. blackepoxy

13. bigredinmass

bigredinmass Member

In anticipation for the release of this phone - I have been looking at cases too. I am thinking I am going to get the extended battery - but haven't seen any cases for the extended battery. Anyone else seen one? Thanks in advance.
  14. TheAtheistReverend

today likes this.
  15. JJBetty

JJBetty Well-Known Member

16. ONJFan

ONJFan Well-Known Member

When I first got my orig Inc I got the plastic Verizon case and hated that thing, now I have the Seidio ACTIVE Case for my original HTC Incredible and I love this case, it has a soft inside cushion and an outer protector color, I have the Sapphire Blue, although it looks more like a Navy Blue, wish it was more of a med blue. What I love most about it is the case is flat across the front glass panel, no raised edges, I hate raised edges. I use Dolphin Browser which uses swipe bookmarks and with the flat edge this case provides on top it makes it so easy to swipe right and left. Here is a pic from Amazon. Seidio ACTIVE Case for HTC Incredible ADR6300 DROID Incredible - Sapphire Blue: Cell Phones & Accessories

17. Skipdawg

Skipdawg Well-Known Member

I'm liking the look of those Ballistic cases. :cool:
  18. kjarrett

kjarrett Well-Known Member

19. blackepoxy

I love my seidio active case for my Dinc2, to me it's the best case for this phone. I dropped my phone the other day. (had a lot on my mind) I left it my lap after hanging up on someone (that's what I miss about a landline phone, slamming the receiver into the base so the person knows by the sounds it makes to know you slammed it and hung up on them! So gratifying, rather than tap,beep. LOL! ;) and got out of my truck and the phone fell on the rough concrete. Not a scratch or visible mark, perfectly fine. I hope and probably know seidio will make a line of cases,.especially the active line for this model.
  20. kjarrett

Yep, I'm hoping Seido makes one like this:

...for the Dinc3
    blackepoxy likes this.
  21. blackepoxy

Yeah, active with kickstand, that's sweet!!! :thumbup::D
    I would definitely buy one like that.
  22. today

today Well-Known Member

Stop calling customer service. Just gets you angry. Lmao. :dontknow:
  23. kjarrett

Anyone know if there will be a VZW OEM case with a kickstand? Was very happy with the one for my DINC2 and would buy another...
  24. blackepoxy

Yeah so am I. Since I am working offshore now I would like to get the ballistic hard core (HG) series, the one that has the built in screen protector. The soft gel does not (SG) series does not have it.
    Everyone one has otterbox and I just want something a little different.
    Any idea when they will come out?
  25. kjarrett

The answer is YES! I got one yesterday with my DINC 4g!