CasesTips

Last Updated:

1. garytheanimal

garytheanimal Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Does anyone know a site where i can get a quality leather case for the SGS from? i've tried the usual, mobileden, ebay etc. but nothing is flicking my switch.

My old iphone had a plastic case made by incase that had a slot on the back for two credit cards or similar, but incase dont make anything other than Apple stuff.

Advertisement
  2. Beards

Beards Well-Known Member

Whilst waiting for the likes of Peil Frama & Noreve to bear fruit I purchased [​IMG][​IMG]this case from the seller advertised.
    It came the following day. Fits like a glove.
    I love the way the case has a hard plastic added protection where the phone clips into and holds very secure.

Recommended.

3. PhoenixFx

PhoenixFx Well-Known Member

There is a company called Zenus that makes pretty decent looking leather cases, you can find them on eBay. Here are some of them:

[​IMG]

4. anfearg

anfearg Member

I just got my Zenus case the other day and its brilliant. Leather covers a metal interior so that it should be tough and shipped with a screen protector as mine isnt one with a flap. Got it off ebay and arrived in Ireland from Korea in about 10 days. Bit pricey bit definitely worth it.

Hope this helped

[​IMG]

5. garytheanimal

garytheanimal Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Cheers for all the replies, i've seen the Zenus cases on ebay and they look quite impressive.

6. melll

melll Well-Known Member

I posted this a while back on the Vibrant forums. Too bad Vibrant and Galaxy S are not in the same forum... Worth coming here to post this up in case anyone is looking for a case.

Those all all pretty decent. Get the official ones for $10 cheaper than Official Samsung website.

Amazon.com: Samsung OEM Silicone Gel Skin Case Galaxy S Dot Matrix Design Blue &…

I ordered 2, for me and my gf and we live in Canada.

Ebay dont have them and Amazon.ca dont have them.

And this one is for the ladies.

Amazon.com: Samsung OEM Silicone Gel Skin Case Galaxy S Branch Design Pink and Black for Samsung T959: Cell Phones & Service

And if you wanna be rich.

Cases & Holsters - Cell Phones | SAMSUNG

7. kindofblue

kindofblue Member

Fortte Leather pda cases for your Samsung i9000 Galaxy S, Dual Design for Samsung i9000 Galaxy S, Lateral Pouch for Samsung i9000 Galaxy S, Open Face for Samsung i9000 Galaxy S and Vertical Pouch for Samsung i9000 Galaxy S has some very nice cases and I think they're made in the U.S. I chatted online with a rep who was quite helpful and she said they can make the belt loop option up to 2 1/4" wide because they do this for police departments they make phone holsters for.

I've been using a cheap lateral holster I got on Amazon.com that has a snap to hold the belt loop together. Within about 2 weeks the snap has weakened and it easily comes undone. You get what you pay for.