Last Updated:

1. iTemudjin

iTemudjin New Member

Any good case?

2. KOLIO

KOLIO Gruß vom Krampus Guide

Not much to choose from ATM,got a couple in today: VOIA LG G Pad 8.3 Premium Hard Slim Case - Black (LPHD1V500BLK): Computers & Accessories

Looks & feels nice,but,doesn't fit.Unequal to practically non-existent edge protection.
    The sole review on AMAZON states the same,so,until the quality/fit issues are resolved,I'd steer clear of this one in any color. VOIA LG G Pad 8.3 Premium Soft Jelly Case - White (LPPJ1V500WHT): Electronics

Same reviewer highly recommended the JELLY CASE (TPU) from the same mfg,I believe I may go that route,perhaps even daring to be so bold as to ordering the white one***.... ;) MoKo Slim Folding Case for LG G Pad 8.3 inch Android Tablet, BLACK (With Smart Cover Auto Wake / Sleep): Computers & Accessories

Kinda meh on this one.To be fair,I'm not a fan of the portfolio style,but,my practical side won out & got one.Fits fine,quality build EXCEPT the cutout area on top around the FFC & sensors isn't lying quite flat.

I'm guessing this will get better w/use,but,unless you totally dig the cut-out,I'd recommend one of the many portfolios that are designed w/FFC/Sensor access (holes) instead.There's a model on either AMAZON or e-BAY that also has the added feature of hiding the stylus loop.If I had my druthers,I'd get that one.

***EDIT/UPDATE :
    Pulled the trigger & ordered the VOIA TPU JELLY CASE in White. ETA from VOIA via e-Bay is 12/19/13-1/3/2014.
    This is a 1st for myself ordering anything directly from South Korea, so, I don't really have an idea whether to expect actual arrival to be closer to the earlier or later end of the ETA. Will pop back in w/shipping updates as they roll in.
  3. KOLIO

4. KOLIO

Just got the VOIA TPU CASE (BLACK) yesterday:

Very low profile, perfect fit.
    The feel is more like the NEXUS 5,soft,velvety texture.

Feels as it is one w/the tablet,will probably never remove it.
  5. ouch1976

ouch1976 Well-Known Member

KOLIO likes this.
  6. KOLIO

I totally agree w/your sentiments on the bulky nature of the MOKU, but,I'm keeping mine for those rare times that I want/need a portfolio.

Wouldn't mind a portfolio that was slimmer,& had a removable shell/case.

The VOIA line has a slim profile, would be nice if they made a portfolio that snapped into place on the existing models.
  7. jhtalisman

jhtalisman Well-Known Member Contributor

Love the Moku. Working in a manufacturing facility the bulkiness has it's benefits.