Cases

Last Updated:

1. bennyboy5764

bennyboy5764 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

anyone find any good cases for the mts yet? there is one at tmo but its definitely more for women. hopefully some more stuff will be coming out in the next couple o' weeks

Advertisement
  2. Don Diddles

Don Diddles Active Member

Cases will come soon, they already have some accessories, just not cases.

3. Beaver6d9

Beaver6d9 Member

I have to say, that silver case with the kick stand and rubberized grip accents looked pretty cool. I usually have no 'no expensive case' policy, but I might be willing to pay full price for that.

Lazily, I work at a mall with a large corp t-mo presence and I have yet to stop by and inquire about a case yet.

I'm guessing that others have already checked their stores? I've been googling furiously lately to see if anything has shown up and has been dry so far.

Digging the phone!

4. rrolff

rrolff Active Member

Hard cases have made it to Ebay - but only in purple, black and (ugggh) pink.

Ebay search hard case mytouch slide

They are shipping from the US - so generally available... I emailed the guy selling them, and he said he'd have red next week...

$10 delivered (two piece snap on case).

5. jennifur75

jennifur75 Member

I found this link somewhere along the way.

Amzer

6. Lafgr8

Lafgr8 Member

Yeah, I am waiting for a case as well! Hopefully from seidio, or poss otterbox?

7. samcarroll

samcarroll Active Member

i have a cheap $6.00 ebay case. Its a hard two piece snap on. Fits great, doesnt effect the slide function and i can access all the keys and makes the phone not as slippery when i try to slide it. It adds slight bulk but its still not bad at all.

8. offthecha1n

offthecha1n Well-Known Member

I paid $6 of ebay for mine also, I found the slde is harder to get out but as Im hooked on swipe its not a big deal. Heading to the mall today to get the invisible shield I think so maybe bo case after that

9. HtcEvoLemon

HtcEvoLemon Well-Known Member

I bought two cases, one hard case that snaps on the face and the back. I Also got a leather case that I can strap to my pants/belt. Both From ebay.

10. chadmd23

chadmd23 Well-Known Member

I used to be a big fan of silicon skins, but I go naked with this phone and love it. No extra bulk, and no damage so far.