• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
I have to say, that silver case with the kick stand and rubberized grip accents looked pretty cool. I usually have no 'no expensive case' policy, but I might be willing to pay full price for that.

Lazily, I work at a mall with a large corp t-mo presence and I have yet to stop by and inquire about a case yet.

I'm guessing that others have already checked their stores? I've been googling furiously lately to see if anything has shown up and has been dry so far.

Digging the phone!

Upvote 0
i have a cheap $6.00 ebay case. Its a hard two piece snap on. Fits great, doesnt effect the slide function and i can access all the keys and makes the phone not as slippery when i try to slide it. It adds slight bulk but its still not bad at all.

I paid $6 of ebay for mine also, I found the slde is harder to get out but as Im hooked on swipe its not a big deal. Heading to the mall today to get the invisible shield I think so maybe bo case after that

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones