• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Casio Commando and Laptop Connection w/USB

dragonwitch

Lurker
Jul 23, 2012
I'm having a difficult time connecting my C771 Commando with my laptop. I've already installed the C771 driver and that didn't solve the problem. I'm trying to access the pics etc off the phone. The screen is cracked and does not allow us to touch into it to move all the pics to the memory card. I need to return the broken phone ASAP and need to move all my stuff. Please help!

You could also probably take the sd card out and use it with an SD adapter for a standard card reader and download it to your pc. You also might go online to Verizon and see if you can get Backup Assistant plus to upload the pics from your phone, then download them to your new phone.

I do a lot of photography and use Picasa on my laptop. If you download the pics from your phone card to Picasa, you than then upload the pics to Picasa Web Albums, and they'l automatically appear in your "Galley" on your new phone, assuming that you have a Google account on the new phone.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones