Castle Fans

1. LilacBleeds

LilacBleeds Well-Known Member

anyone else love Castle?

Its pure funny and good with the love/hate relationship between Castle and Becket :D

what are your thoughts on this

I have just started to read his books and its just like the tv series :D all funny and their love/hate relationship :D

Advertisement
    NightAngel79 likes this.
  2. angldvl81

angldvl81 Well-Known Member

I'm a fan! New season starts tonight!
    NightAngel79 likes this.
  3. Exiled

Exiled Well-Known Member

Yes, I have OCD (Obsessive Castle Disorder). So excited for tonights new episode! Man its been a long summer waiting...
    NightAngel79 likes this.
  4. LilacBleeds

LilacBleeds Well-Known Member

I will have to wait because I'm in the uk
    I think we are at season 4 when it comes but could be wrong :S
  5. NightAngel79

NightAngel79 Bounty Hunter Administrator Moderator

Loving season so far
  6. YankeeDudeL

YankeeDudeL Well-Known Member

One of my fav shows on TV. Nathan Fillion is great, the chick that plays Beckett is hawt, and they have great chemistry. Thought tonight's show was pretty good. Found the insurance chick/former thief was sexy and loved how forward she was. And it was nice to see that Beckett feels what Castle does.
  7. angldvl81

angldvl81 Well-Known Member

Love this show! It's almost the perfect mix of comedy and drama.... It's only a matter of time before they hook up! (Bones and Booth did finally!)
  8. A.Nonymous

A.Nonymous Well-Known Member

Bones jumped the shark when that happened. X-Files jumped the shark when Mulder and Scully hooked up as well. Shows that have their two main characters hook up go downhill quickly IMO.
  9. dan330

dan330 Well-Known Member

^^^ totally agree... when they hookup... they really need to be careful. make sure there is something added to the show that keeps the tension between them going. or it will jump the shark.

bones.. has so jumped the shark for me.