CBS Football App?Support

Last Updated:

1. thirtyfour41

thirtyfour41 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

This is not really Incredible related, but since I just got one I figured maybe this app would work. Is anybody having issues logging into their CBS Fantasy Football through the app? I login in, and when I hit submit it brings me right back to the login screen. It's really frustrating. Has anyone found a work around for this or is this just some glitch that CBS needs to fix?

EDIT: Didn't work on my Eris either.

Advertisement
  2. Proph

Proph Well-Known Member

yup i am getting the same thing. i haven't used the app before (thanks for mentioning it) but when i try to log into the fantasy page it just keeps taking be back to the login screen as well... my guess would be CBS has blocked mobil logins to the fantasy page for the time being ( at least until the league renewals in june/july).

3. thirtyfour41

I really hope they are just waiting until the season gets closer. Yahoo is the only fantasy app I can find.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

4. Qnavry

Qnavry New Member

Make sure you are putting in the correct username and password. The password defaults to a Capital letter for the first char so make sure you hit the button on the keyboard to make it lower case. the app doesn't look to good. it just shows your FF scores i think. I hope they make this App better.

5. Proph

Proph Well-Known Member

my username password is correct, i doubled checked not to mention the first letter of my password is a number. the app does kinda suck, browsing directly to the website on the incredible is better than their app at the moment.

6. thirtyfour41

funny thing is, even though it brings me back to login screen, the settings gives me the option to logout. and when i click on the fantasy tab, nothing happens. i tried making sure everything was lowercase and it still brought me back to the login screen. i purposely moved my league to CBS this year because all of us got sick of Yahoo not being as customizable, but seems they have the better fantasy app. i'm hoping CBS gets this crap figured out before august, because using the browser to check my teams is a pain in the butt.

and i don't even care if it just shows fantasy scores, i'd much rather see SOMETHING then nothing at all.

here's an email i just sent to their feedback email (appfeedback@cbssports.com):

7. thirtyfour41

Wow. The CBS feedback people actually already replied to me. They must have people working around the clock on this POS app. If I wanted football news, this app would be great. Otherwise, without the fantasy stuff, it blows.

8. Proph

Proph Well-Known Member

the nfl mobile app from verizon blows this one away, however the fantasy piece of CBS is its killer feature for me and guess what, that is the piece that doesn't seem to work. i can't wait to see what the nfl app does once the season starts, the live video stream of it is awsome