[CDMA] cdma flashing

Last Updated: 2012-09-28 03:08:21
  1. Epileptixxx

Epileptixxx New Member

i was just wondering if anyone could direct me to a good guide for flashing the evo 3d?

Advertisement
  2. scotty85

scotty85 Guides Guide

for flashing what? for flashing new roms,im sure someone here can hook you up with some basic how-to info.

for flashing a device from one carrier to another,that is a touchy subject. AF policy is to absolutely NOT discuss any illegal flashing of of cdma devices from one carrier to another. i.e.,the phone is not "legally obtained" or the service was shut off for non payment. it is also illegal to attempt to clone a device so both are working and reciveing free service.

because of the potential for illegal activities(unfortunately alot of folks want to try and use their bad esn sprint/vzw device on one of the other carriers,wich we do not condone),you will NOT find any guides for cdma flashing to boost,cricket,straight talk etc. here on AF. thanks for understanding :)
    DonB likes this.
  3. Epileptixxx

Epileptixxx New Member

That is what i was thinking when i posted this but i thought id give it a shot . I guess i will do a trial and error process thanks anyways
  4. scotty85

scotty85 Guides Guide

again,what do you want to flash? if youre asking about flashing custom roms we are happy to help you.
  5. DonB

DonB ♡ Spidey Sense !! ♡ ™ Moderator

The first question is your 3VO rooted ?? then we can take it from there
    scotty85 likes this.
  6. Epileptixxx

Epileptixxx New Member

it is rooted but its the type of flashing you do not speak about around here. which in unfortunate in my case but i will try and figure something out thanks anyways guys!
  7. scotty85

scotty85 Guides Guide

gotcha... sorry we couldnt help you. good luck! :)
  8. devov

devov Well-Known Member

OK, got a question for the experienced. I bought a VM Evo V, the network coverage sucked so I rooted it, got s-off and flashed a Sprint Evo 3D Rom on it so the network flashing guy could flash it over to Verizon. It works great with Verizon (fast) but I can't stand the factory 3D Rom and would like to flash a custom rom ( pref. mean rom ) for the overclocking mostly to it but concerned that flashing the rom may undo the Verizon flash. Any ideas or suggestions? :confused: