Advertisement
    Lloir likes this.
  2. jmz

jmz Well-Known Member

huge update today...enjoy
    dobbs69 likes this.
  3. dobbs69

dobbs69 Well-Known Member

I don't see much going on with this ROM here at android forums and thought I would say, I flashed this (cm9) and it's awesome. I know there's much more about this rom on xda, however I can't post in the dev threads. I can say this is now my daily driver. It's so much faster than Sense. Really love your work and dedication JMZ! Thanks, maybe someone will see this and give it a try. Would love to see this take off here at AF.:D
  4. jmz

jmz Well-Known Member

updated OP :)
    dobbs69 likes this.
  5. RetroDelete

RetroDelete Well-Known Member

I love the ROM, you should add Reloaded ICS ;P
  6. jacobcummings

jacobcummings Member

Ok so I figured out how to flash the boot.img but it never boots past the blue guy where it says cyanogen mod 9. Here exactly what I did. What am I doing wrong?

I put the rom.zip on my SD
    I boot into recovery
    erase cache, d, and system
    I flash the zip, and then gaps
    then i boot into boot loader

I run the command it sends the img over to my device and completes, then I reboot my phone.

How long does it take to boot up? 10+ minutes?

Edit-
    OMG I F'ING FIGURED IT OUT. If anyone needs help please send me a PM. I can put it in newb talk for you lol
  7. jacobcummings

jacobcummings Member

A few other bugs I found-
    Volume when playing music on Apollo is low even when turned up.
    Displaying weather on the lock screen works great except it only displays in Celsius.
    I could not get the calendar events to show up on the lock screen.
    The 4x1 contact widget has a slight graphical glitch when sliding to a different screen.

Very awesome ROM! I am very happy with it. Good work, man.
  8. jmz

jmz Well-Known Member

There is a setting for disabling metric in the lock screen weather settings.

The calendar stuff did you enable all the options in the lock screen settings?
  9. badhabits727

badhabits727 Well-Known Member

big thanks OP! I had been running stock and finally decided to root a few days ago. I tried your Miui rom first as it is what I ran in my OG evo and OG Droid days. There were a few things I disliked, mainly that for some reason I was getting 2 bars of 1x where stock gave full signal 3g and then the download over network limits also got to me. I then tried your more popular rom which the name has lost me, I tried it in multiple configurations (full sense, stock, 3d Rosie, etc) and liked it, but wanted something farther from stock. I have now downloaded cm9 and installed it alongside your boot img, all I can say is amazing! Battery life is better than anything else I have tried and I'm missing my gnex less and less by the minute. Only issues I've found is the keyboard lagging pretty badly as I type this. Keep up the good work!
  10. pastafarian

pastafarian P√Ętes avec votre foie Moderator

This thread has run its course. If the op returns and would like to resurrect it? Send me a pm.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.