Cell company's logos on phones?General

1. LinkA8A0A

LinkA8A0A Well-Known Member

Does anyone know if Verizon (most curious), at&t, Sprint, etc. Put their logos on the S4, or are they clean?

Advertisement
  2. GatorfanDroid

GatorfanDroid Well-Known Member

Most likely they have the logo's on the phones most of the times they do. At least the ones I have boughten.
    LinkA8A0A likes this.
  3. Rxpert83

Rxpert83 Dr. Feelgood Moderator

I don't know about the s4 specifically, but verizon is one of the worst offenders as far as logo placement and size

Checking the verizon website might show you a photo of where it is
    LinkA8A0A likes this.
  4. KupKrazy

KupKrazy Well-Known Member

AT&T has their globe logo on the back cover. It looks pretty clean as they don't spell out the name with the logo.

As far as Verizon is concerned, I don't think anyone knows, but they angered a lot of people by putting their Verizon logo on the physical home button of their Galaxy Note 2.
    LinkA8A0A likes this.
  5. Wolfedude88

Wolfedude88 Well-Known Member

We knew the galaxy note 2 had the home logo. Gs4 appears to be the same as the gs3. Logo only on back cover.
    LinkA8A0A likes this.
  6. treb1797

treb1797 Well-Known Member

So far everyone has their logo on the back cover except for Sprint ( Samsung lettering / logo only )

No one has logos on the front.

ADDED : keep in mind no one has a Verizon S4 in hand yet to confirm, but all the pictures of the device on their website show their logo & 4G LTE ( just like the S3 & Note 2 ) on the back cover & no logo on front.
  7. Atma

Atma Well-Known Member

I'm glad you asked that question. I took my T-Mobile out of the case to make sure and the logo is on the back.

When I was taking it out, I noticed what looked like a scratch on one corner. Upon closer inspection, there is a piece of plastic covering the silver band around the phone that I never knew was there. :D
  8. AdmSuvvuk

AdmSuvvuk Well-Known Member

My sprint S4 is clean.
    Rxpert83 likes this.
  9. lsmith9523

lsmith9523 Member

My Sprint S4 is clean as well. No logo...
    Rxpert83 likes this.
  10. treb1797

treb1797 Well-Known Member

LinkA8A0A likes this.
  11. ceva321

ceva321 Well-Known Member

but still could be misleading, in NYC's subways ads, prior to the Galaxy Note's Verizon launch, the posters depicted a huge clean looking GN2 without the freaking logo, then when i went to the store, Voila there it was!!!

[​IMG]
    20121201_114109 copy by Ceva321, on Flickr

[​IMG]
    20121201_114047 copy by Ceva321, on Flickr

Solution..... LOL

[​IMG]
    20121208_143105 by Ceva321, on Flickr

:)

happily ever after

[​IMG]
    20130521_112814 by Ceva321, on Flickr