CELL PHONE SIMETERY (Lay Your Dead Cellphones to Rest Here)

Do You Have Departed Cell Phone Resting In Pieces Here ?

1. Yes and visit occassionally

44.4%
  2. Yes and Good Riddance

11.1%
  3. No But Will In The Near Future

11.1%
  4. No, It doesnt deserve a decent burial

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. I didnt know about Cell Phone SIMetery

33.3%
  1. Rico ANDROID

Rico ANDROID Well-Known Member

Welcome to Cell Phone SIMetery...... if your device recently bit the bytes, departed this SIMworld or is
    on its last minutes..share your stories here.

[​IMG]

"...But Hurry! Prime Plots going FAST!!..."

[​IMG]

Click for a compiled list of the dearly "deported"
    Lot 2: Rico ANDROID HTC Tilt-2 (aka T.E.D. II) Dates: 09/04/2008 - 01/24/2011
    Lot 5: Nighthawk877 Samsung Captivate (Build 1009) Dates :Unknown
    Lot 7: EarlyMon Qualcomm Dates: Unknown
    Lot 8: Dark Jedi Moto Droid Dates: Unknown
    Lot 10: Eyebeam HTC HERO Dates: Unknown
    Lot 12: SkystormFarms "Andy" Ascend-1 Dates: unknown - 10/28/2011
    Lot 13: PantlessPenguin HTC Sensation Dates: unknown - 10/28/2011
    Lot 28: Gallandof "Too Numberous to Mention" Planted 01/09/2012"
    Lot 30: Govindtalks Samsung Galaxy S "Planted Out back" unknown - 01/15/2012"
    Lot 45: Night Hawk877: LG CU400 gave up the sim 09/10/2012; Samsung ETERNITY; Blaxkberry (Dead In Hell)
    Lot 87: Tom Prince's Bloo Siemens "Went To Hell Wearing A Tinfoil Cap!
    Lot 88: NightHawk877 HTC HD2 "A Last Nose Dive Down The Disposal" dates to be updated later
    Lot 93: Rico Android Dell Streak 5 (T.E.D.4) "Gone To Be With His Fellow Streakers" 03-04-2012 - 02-28-2013

Advertisement
    Rush and ardchoille like this.
  2. Rico ANDROID

In Memory Of T.E.D. II (HTC Tilt 2)
    My T.E.D. II was here for only a short while before its winmo windows froze one last time (and i took a sledgehammer to it). He shall be Trooly Missed....

[​IMG]

May he "Rest In Pieces"... I went through SIMdrawals for almost 3 months until finally I found a new body suitable to transplant T.E.D. II's heart into. Now his siminnerds reside within T.E.D. III (Dell streak 5) Hes doing fine and doesn't seem to remember is past life as an HTC-winmo. But now, that DELL disncontinued the Streak... i am becoming wary for my Streak support and need to "plan for the future"... but should my T.E.D. III ever take to the greener pastures... I shall be prepared, got another plot here in Cellphone SIMetery all picked out for'em
  3. Rico ANDROID

Thanks to the MOD GODS whomever you are! I figured this got posted in the wrong location....

[​IMG]
    ..Im not worrrrtheeee..
  4. Mada

Mada Well-Known Member

LOL I like this idea. Unfortunately, I've never had a phone die/break on me so I cannot contribute to this.
    Rico ANDROID likes this.
  5. NightHawk877

NightHawk877 Well-Known Member

Rest in pieces Samsung Captivate build 1009. Drowned it when I fell into my pool last June. Got it for Christmas and was my first Android phone. Now it's replaced by a newer Captivate built in June. The dead phone now sits in a drawer completely disassembled.

[​IMG]
    Rico ANDROID likes this.
  6. Rico ANDROID

You LUCKY person.... well we'll be ...waiting......for you......

[​IMG]
    Mada likes this.
  7. EarlyMon

EarlyMon The PearlyMon Moderator

I threw my first one, a big Qualcomm into a bonfire when someone said that would be a good place for the things. I was as surprised as everyone else to see it sailing through the air, while I looked over my fingertips as it hit the flames.

My brother just recently got a new phone. Went to the range, and shot his old one. Made the new one watch so it knew what would happen if it let him down - his words! :D :D

[​IMG]
    dan330 and Rico ANDROID like this.
  8. Dark Jedi

Dark Jedi Guest

RIP my Moto Droid. Decieded to go in to my recliner (guess it thought it herd a female droid calling to him?) and when I went to get up and raised the back I heard a crunching noise and was hard to get the back up. Then later I couldnt find my droid and the light bulb went off. As I fished out my poor buddy the screen was completely shattered.

[​IMG]

Thanks Rico ANDROID for the headstone. It gives me some closure on my fallen comrade.
    Rico ANDROID and EarlyMon like this.
  9. Mada

Mada Well-Known Member

That should be on "1000 Ways to Die"
    Rico ANDROID and EarlyMon like this.
  10. eyebeam

eyebeam Well-Known Member

Goodbye ol' friend - you served me well.

[​IMG]
    Rico ANDROID likes this.
  11. Rico ANDROID

LOL... in his case, TRUE!!!

[​IMG]

• And very NICE ! Eyebeam!!! )
    • Dark Jedi... sent you a 'toomie'
    eyebeam likes this.
  12. skystormfarms

skystormfarms Member

R.I.P ascend 2 killed by an seek-sue-destory_with_suicidal_combustion mission by apple icrap mini.
    i will root andy2 summing andy1 never got to see R.I.P

Attached Files:

Rico ANDROID likes this.
  13. Rico ANDROID

[​IMG]
    "Lets seeeee.. NB_Mitch..., nnn beeee,...,..hmmm..... ahh here it is! Yes, you DO have reservations... Someone will be with you shortly to "check you in", sir.. [Hide]

HELLOOoooooo....Nb_Mitch's Dell Streak ..your uh,.."reserved room" is ready
    (...and pm1066, we've got just the place or your dx..)​

[​IMG]

[/Hide]
  14. leo9891

leo9891 Well-Known Member

You misspelled your own name in the pic.
  15. Rico ANDROID

That is my intentional spelling. The graphic text entry restricted the number of characters.
  16. leo9891

leo9891 Well-Known Member

I see... I feel bad for reviving such a "dead" thread.

See what I did there?!?! I'm such a joker :p
  17. Rico ANDROID

Boy! Annnnd How!
    [​IMG]
  18. I was really offended and upset when I saw that you spelled cemetery wrong. I'm glad I figured out it was intentional, lol. I also have never had one croak on me.
    Rico ANDROID likes this.
  19. Rico ANDROID

Lol No worries! Glad you caught on to the "pun"... Hats off to you for never having a device croak .on you. You are among the rare few......

But we will be here..when, uh...you shall need our services...

[​IMG]
  20. gallandof

gallandof Well-Known Member

sorry im gonna have to buy up like half your plots :)

Moto droid 1- took a swan dive off my mattress about 8 months ago, screen wont turn on anymore :(
    moto droid x- went for a swim in a sink, then got run over by a car , then I finally upgraded to the Galaxy nexus, once that phone came in the screen cracked in my car (not sure how just kinda happened)
    Samsung fascinate- Strapped to a bottle filled with vodka and tequila then thrown into a fire.
    Old virgin mobile slider phone- stepped on by a track spike by accident.
    Blackberry storm 1+2- took a sledge hammer to them
    HTC touch pro 2- duct taped to the face of a bowling pin, then proceeded to roll my 14lb ball until it was dead.

plenty of other dead phones but those were the most fun/interesting...
    Rico ANDROID likes this.
  21. Rico ANDROID

R O F L! You deserve a free SIM Family plot on the house! Working on arrangements now and will get your complimentary "toomies" chizzeled and placed on the plots! Whew!
  22. ZxRishixZ

ZxRishixZ Well-Known Member

I had my Samsung Tocco F480. But i sold it faulty (cracked screen) RIP
    Rico ANDROID likes this.
  23. Roze

Roze Hiding behind a mystery VIP Member

wowza...good thing you work for a cellular company, gallandof!!!