cellular south htc hero

Last Updated:

1. tkq23111

tkq23111 Member This Topic's Starter

iv been trying to root htc hero.cellular south is on the home page of the phone,but the phone is flashed to cricket with talk and text only.i have all setting ready for web on the phone following this guid using post #8 HowardForums: Your Mobile Phone Community & Resource - HTC HERO full flash? after i was done i thought the web wold work. one the phone under mobile network settings it says "tuning on standby for connecting to mobile network"then keeps repeating itself.well i went through that for a week or two,then read the phone has got to be rooted.so from there i whent about tyring to root the phone with no luck.after reading and reading i found this thread so i thought or still think this is my next step making a gold card. How to Root Non-Sprint (Cellular South, Bluegrass Cellular, etc) CDMA Hero - xda-developers but i get error #130 everytime.can someone help me. i want to root the phone,and get custom rom but for know the most important thing for me is getting the web to work on cricket service.or both.ty ty ty

Advertisement
  2. tkq23111

tkq23111 Member This Topic's Starter

my phone is a cellular south htc hero
    firmware 1.5
    baseband version 1.04.04.10.09
    kernel version 2.6.27-6bc66721 htc-kernel@and18-2#958
    buid number 1.44.557.2 CL81721 release-keys
    software version 1.44.557.2

can anyone tell me if this has been rooyed.ty