• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Centura Recovery & Download Button Combos

Recovery Mode

Turn phone off hold volume up button and press power button. Release power button after one second.

Download Mode
Turn phone off, hold volume down button and press power button. Release power button after one second.

I know it has been a while since you provided this information and I understand that the download mode is something for advanced users but what exactly does the recovery mode do. I have lost some of my files, pictures mostly and I think it is due to lost thumbnails. Would this help me?

Upvote 0
Recovery Mode

Turn phone off hold volume up button and press power button. Release power button after one second.

Download Mode
Turn phone off, hold volume down button and press power button. Release power button after one second.
Ik this post is old but I did a root on my centura and done a system reset now the phone doesn't register it has a is can u help

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones