• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Certain previously owned Apps not appearing in market after 2.1 upgrade

iflip

Mar 22, 2010
Is there another thread that addresses this issue? If so sorry to take up space. but some apps that i paid for arent appearing on market after flashing the lates 2.1 roms.

Raging Thunder game Theres a pt.2 but aso not available.
More icons paid
Latest swype. to name a few.
is there anyone else that has this prob?
I emailed an app dev, about this issue and he replied "for some reason your phone doesnt allow you to list copy protected apps after updating." then suggested i contact market/google support. i went to the link and no email. just a link to FAQ.

Maybe this supposed 2.1 official from htc leak isnt the %100 complete version. If so oh well, there would be a rom updated for that one as well if thats the case. I am pretty satisfied w/ the currrent build. I think its great.

Are there 1.5 apps that specifically won't work in 2.1 at all? I've been wondering if that is the reason for the OTA delay, because they are just trying to make the upgrade as seemless as possible (unlike the manual install where you completely reset your phone). The general population is not going to want to re-download all of their apps after an OS upgrade...

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones