• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Challenging game Android Fly Birdie Fly [GAME][free]

Hello everyone,

I have to present my first Android game that has just been published on the Play Store. This is a game based on the challenge and scoring. Far from being a clone game Flappy, I created my own ideas to make the most fun and enjoyable game to play.

In Fly Birdie Fly, the grip is fast, tap the screen for make fly the bird on the edges of the screen. You must avoid circular wheels which run on the edges. The difficulty is progressive, the longer you survive, the game will become more difficult. You have real control of the speed of movement of the bird. To you from using this facet of gameplay to your advantage!

You can download the game for free at:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.oldpandoragames.flybirdieflyfree

- The game is in English
- New content is coming up with new game modes

NU27qiY_IGREUZzuydVLc59L1g9pxqUZy-1ROWC4_eW7cE6Ink-dwTl0lKtoCbiXMLXX=h310
SBHnFEfCjMp--k-fjIRNr0pDvqNE5wiNSNzLKtWP0oeuV1STyQRgt3YBh5P9aqjd1G0=h310
5WG_iTKNGC_RXPQxdhpd-NexQRR2DUj-Lms2R9pxsDUBt6vcKB4al8QCfFsjOvYMPw=h310
P0BGxzGIBExTA4pJOl3v7rkidXxh3ZAR8Y75JshhC4_JqtGCcuO5L-YBFi5GEzfnja8=h310

Here, QR code for dowload easy :

generate

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones