Chances VZW offers BOGO w/ D.I. & Moto Droid?General

Last Updated:

1. Superbad

Superbad Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

What are the chances we see a BOGO offer from VZW soon where you can get a Moto Droid for free if you buy the Incredible? Right now you can already get two Moto's for the price of 1 which I understand is largely aimed at clearing inventory. But at the same price wouldn't it be a no brainer to do the same for the Incredible (obviously excluding the Incredible as the free phone)?

I have the Incredible on pre-order but want to get a Moto Droid for my wife. Thinking of canceling the pre-order, doing the BOGO for 2 Moto Droids and then later returning them if/when VZW does a BOGO on the Incredible/Moto.

Advertisement
  2. jwm2

jwm2 Well-Known Member

Why don't you get her an eris? Is it because you still love her? I'm letting my wife stay with her eris, guess that says alot about me doesn't it? LOL Kidding, she doesn't use it for anything but a phone, and a couple apps. I had mine loaded up with apps and i ran out of space. Great phone though, if you don't need more then 160mb of app storage space. Once rooted it becomes a much better unit. If it were me i'd get her the incredible also, i mean its not much more money for alot more phone.

3. Josh2

Josh2 Well-Known Member

Is this going to happen? The BOGO for the INC and droid?

4. jwm2

jwm2 Well-Known Member

LOL noone ever said it was going to happen, the OP was asking if anyone else thought they would do it anytime soon. Imo i don't think they will, but thats me.

5. TPR300C

TPR300C Well-Known Member

I really doubt it will happen. Atleast not for a few more months