Change Call Finish Pics and Ads?

Last Updated:

1. tobiasg

tobiasg Active Member This Topic's Starter

When I finish a call on my Droid it displays the "cute" little android dude and seems to always have a Cadillax CRX/Google Advert. Anyway to change the pic. I found an app that shows constellations instead but I wonder if this is something I can just do myself? And why are there adverts, it doesn't really bother me but I didn't get some special deal on the phone so why should I be forced to see the Advertising? Oh I just had a thought - is this a result of using google voice?

Thanks for any help you can provide.

--Tobias

Advertisement
  2. MotoDroidHelpandInfo

MotoDroidHelpandInfo Well-Known Member

It's not from google voice. It could be another application though. Get the app taskkiller and kill all the apps that you dont need. Then try making a call.

3. tobiasg

So others folks dont have adverts on call end? Interesting. I wonder what I have running that does that. Will check it out and report back.

4. Carl C

Carl C Well-Known Member

You haven't got an app called Taps 10 , Taps 7 , Taps 300 or any sort of Ringclip have you? This would be the Cause of these photos :)

If you want different pics you could always search "Ring Clips" on the Market and that will bring you up a selection to choose from

5. johnlgalt

johnlgalt Antidisestablishmentarian VIP Member

Nope - I only see ads in 3-4 apps I have downloaded, mostly games.

6. tobiasg

I do not have any of those.

I uninstalled the program I installed this morning that switched the pics to galaxies etc - pyxis constellation callPhoto.

Rebooted the phone and when I end a call it goes right to my contact log - wow. Now just to be clear I was seeing the adverts and images before I installed the Pyxis program- I also have done reboots several times. I am betting I still have something in my apps that once run triggers the pics so I will keep an eye on it and report back.

Thanks for your help guys!