1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

Change Color Scheme?Support

1. kd8bqt

kd8bqt Member

Is there a way to change the default color scheme in the phone (notification screen, dial pad, messaging, etc?) The green is driving me crazy! :confused:

Advertisement
    :
  2. kjbean

kjbean New Member

I'd like an answer to this, too.
  3. chickflick

chickflick Member

I was wondering that too, but it seems as though there is not a way to change it. Anybody else have any suggestions?
  4. dcooterfrog

dcooterfrog Well-Known Member

if you are running a deodexed rom, you can theme it (manually or with UOT)

if you are running tweakstock, 1 ro 1.4 I have a theme that is greener less olive, no orange

i themed the dialer, contacts, messenger, framework, twframwork and the notificatin bar. I can send it to some one if they wants to host it.

use at own risk blah blah blah
  5. geemac322

geemac322 New Member

Question: Did you modify the .png's only or did you change the .9's as well? I have apk manager up an running and I'm using GIMP to change the hue and saturation of the stock green to blue in the framework and the systemUI apk's. I'm pretty concerned that I may have messed up the transparent borders on the .9's so i haven't flashed anything yet. For me the bottom line is the green in ALL the apps. Especially the phone. The green and orange background during and after a call is driving me nutz! Looks like I need to decompile each .apk that uses those green colors, huh?

Running Ti-X and UOT Kitchen status and notification bars so far.